I need a double dose of my coffee and happy pill for this week. I’m ready for you Monday! Bring it on.
Monday, my friend, there’s nothing you can do for people to love you. If you are fall during Christmas day then somehow people will love you.
The only way for me to love Mondays is if my day offs fall on those days. That will be the greatest betrayal for people who have a normal weekend days off. Mondays will be my favourite day of the week.
Let’s just get over that slowest 8 hours of the day. I need a sandwich of courage, a steaming cup of optimism and a wonderful slice of brightness to get through every Mondays.
They say that 10% is what happens to us and 90% is how we react. It is just like Mondays. The rest of the week is 10% while how we react to Mondays tells us 90% of what the outcome of the rest of the week is.
Instead of calling it Crazy or Manic, why don’t you call in Inspiring Monday? That way, it won’t be as painful for you to get up on a Monday morning. Have an inspiring Monday!
If you are falling apart, see Monday as an opportunity to rebuild what you’ve lost. It’s a new day and it is yours!
The secret to a great week is to start it brilliant. Spread happiness around you! A sprinkle of positivity would not hurt. Have a great Monday!
What’s my healing potion after a merciless Monday? Indulging in a good quiet café, a prayer and a book to relieve me of my stressful day.
Who doesn’t hate Mondays? But you know what, I get up and go to work. I complain, yes. But I have a job and that’s enough to make me feel thankful. Count your blessings, not your tragedies! Happy Monday!
Good morning Monday! Get ready for a crazy day at the office. Pump yourself up with that much needed energy to get through your start of the week. Make most of the day by! Love, laugh, read, dance, play and dream. The day is yours to take!
Coffee is the only thing that keeps me from hurting anyone on a Monday morning.
Monday is another opportunity to redeem yourself from last week mistakes and the chance to be a better person than you were yesterday.
Even Mondays can be wonderful with a cup of coffee in one hand and a shopping bag in the other.
It doesn’t matter what day it is. May it be the dreaded Monday, busy Tuesday, smooth Wednesday, cool Thursday, Party Friday, Relaxing Saturday or Bright Sunday, as long as you face them with a good attitude and positive perspective, any day will be a wonderful day.
Oh! Hi, Hello, there shiny new week, also known as Monday! I’m going to treat you like how I treat my cats. Please don’t scratch or bite me!
Why does the weekend past in a blink of an eye….then it’s Monday again.
Friday Nights exist because of Manic Mondays. It is an excuse and a reason to celebrate the grind of the week.
Every successful person in the world has faced all kinds of Mondays – Good Mondays, Manic Mondays, Crazy Mondays, Insane Mondays. Think of Mondays as a part of your journey towards success. Without it, you won’t be as strong or as better than you were yesterday.
The spilling bunch of papers atop your desk may petrify you, the insane traffic may test your nerves and everyone’s Monday face may bring your spirits down – always remember that these are just challenges to make your stronger. Happy Monday!
Even if it is the upcoming crazy Monday or any other obstacles tumbling on your path, nothing can stop you as long as you don’t let it.
I thoroughly believe that zombies are spin-offs of bad Mondays and pessimism.
Even the evil brought to you by Monday won’t do you any harm if you wear the armour of optimism and a crown of positive perspective. Happy Monday!
Although Monday is permanent, don’t worry! Our problems are surely not!
If you turn your job into your passion, even Mondays would be as pleasant as a dive in the pool on a hot summer day!
Monday is the reason why chocolates exist. It is nature’s way of consoling us for such a day of the week.
One of the bravest feats of human history is getting up on a Monday morning and showing up to work and school on a Monday.
Mondays are the most potent of any sleeping pills. It is just impossible to get up in the morning!
Okay Monday, let’s kick ass! I’m getting the strongest coffee to keep me energized all day and the most positive of me to face any obstacles coming my way. Just promise me you will show a little mercy, okay?
Get up. Be Awesome. Be Kind. Survive. Repeat.